Make Money on YouTube
If you’re like most folks, you have probably heard of Youtube and might have even wondered, “Can I make money on Youtube?” And the answer is…. most definitely! Now of course you can’t just jump on Youtube, upload some random video and expect to make a million bucks overnight. However, once you establish a culmination of videos and have a loyal following, you can definitely make a nice chunk of change. In fact, I know one guy who pays his mortgage payment with his Youtube earnings every single month.
Plus, Youtube has the potential to go viral and once it does, your earnings are capitalized. Nowadays, people respect videos better than boring sales content and you don’t have to be a writing genius to cash in. Sound like fun and lucrative? Well, sit back because I’m going to give you some proven tips to help you make big money on You tube! Lets get started!
1. Establishing your account – when doing so, make sure you use an email address that is exclusive to your niche. If your field or niche is making money online you don’t want to use an email address for your dog-training niche. Keep each account separate so that when people comment, message you or upload a video you can keep track of the traffic you’re getting easier. Plus, you’ll be easily seen as an expert and more expertise = more views=more channel sign ups= more money!
2. Choose an accurate username – You want to choose a username as closely related to your niche as possible. This will help push your channel and video’s to the top of the list when people search keywords related to your niche a lot like a search through search engine. If you get stuck, simply choose a very general name and let the YouTube drop down give you suggestions.
3. Location/Postal Code/Date of Birth – This portion is not important. You can input your real info or anything you want if you prefer a little more anonymity.
4. Let others find my channel if they have my email – You definitely want to make sure you check this box. And this is another reason to have a dedicated email. This is a great way to direct people to your YouTube channel. All you have to do is give them your email address!
5. Research your niche – If you didn’t know already, YouTube is owned by Google. So the search results and techniques are going to be very similar. As you start typing in your search (within your niche), you should notice that a window opens with a drop down. Here, you’ll find a list of keywords. These searches are listed in order of popularity from top to bottom. Check your competitors within your niche so you can see which videos are getting the most views.
6. Make it personal – If you feel comfortable, get in front of the camera and make a video! The more charismatic and honest you appear, the more people will respond. Trust me this works wonderfully. Adding a video to any marketing campaign will definitely get you some more looky looks. If you don’t feel comfortable in front of a camera, you can easily and very inexpensively outsource your videos. See my blog on Easiest Way to Make Money Online about the website fiverr.com.
7. Title your video – Keep the title as closely related to the keyword search you found when researching your niche. Hint: keep all your titles related to your targeted niche that will encourage more people to see it!
8. Video tagging – These are just like keywords in a website. When doing your niche research; write down any videos you like. If you see any with a huge number of views, click on it. Just under the videos’ description, you’ll see the words, “show more”. This is where you can learn the tags for this video. Pay attention to the tags that are used because you can use similar tags for your videos. Plus, having the right tags will get you a good amount of views too. Just remember to not use the exact same tags because it won’t work as well. Instead, use similar tags and no more than 20 so your site doesn’t appear spammed.
People ask me all the time, “Can I make money on YouTube” and I always answer “most definitely.” If this sounds interesting and something you want to try, you should go for it. Just remember that Youtube is a very powerful tool that can and should be used. Have fun with it! With the right videos and followers, you may be able to pay your mortgage or rent with the income too. The possibilities are endless!
Filed under: Millionaire Society Reviews
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!